My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Exercise and my health.

I miss going to the gym, I miss the body balance and yoga classes ! I really do.
We were avid gym go-ers before baby came along. In fact, we met at the gym. We quit gym because Amber's wellbeing is more important to us and want to spend more time with her.
Hubs goes running outdoors now but I am worried of traffic and monkeys lurking around.

Yesterday, we both went to the club to apply for Amber's membership. We've been inactive for a while and hardly go there. Although crowded, the club has basic amenities. I manage to squeeze in an hour of cardio exercise = 20 mins for cycling, low intensity, stretching and another 30 minutes of cross training, medium intensity. I try not to talk and focus on my exercise. Wah.. it feels so good to sweat but when I walked down the stairs .. my legs sorta like gave way and went wobbly. You know the feeling ?

I think I'm really unfit and I better keep up with my health if I were to continue with my bakings. Time to dig out my Yogazone cds and discipline myself with at least 30 mins of yoga after Amber sleeps. If she's around, for sure she'll want to join me and I'll have to keep a close watch on her.