My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting Her Busy

I made some dumplings last weekend, the recipe's a flop, so nothing to blog about except Amber.

She loves to help me in the kitchen, bringing her little Ikea stool tailing me from the wet to dry kitchen. Actually, to see her run around following me everywhere is very very cute but when I am busy or she makes everything topsy turvy, this crazy Mama will start screaming. My sis shared with me how she missed those moments with her kids when they were young and she
advised me no matter how annoying Amber can be in the kitchen, let her be, she'll grow and I'll miss those moments.


She loves to help me wash up.


Playing with flour is her second favourite



Getting all messed up.. looking like a 'lar char mau'






Honestly, I wouldn't eat anything she makes !