My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Condensed Milk French Toast

Amber's diet is very simple :

Morning - Milk
Lunch - Porridge / Rice
Pre nap - Milk
Dinner - Porridge / Rice
Pre bed - Milk

She has 3 milks and 2 rice session per day. Not very exciting isn't it ? I am very adventurous with my own cooking and my own girl does not even like my new dishes. So, I try to think of stuff she likes, to 'tantalize' her. One day, Annie suggested I make french toast with condensed milk. She had her morning milk first and I made these for her :

Beat one egg with 1 tablespoon of condensed milk, soak with wholemeal bread and pan fry in non-stick pan with olive oil.

And add a touch of 'bento' :) , cut in to shapes with cookie cutter :

She finished the whole plate while I walloped the remaining odds and ends !

Way to go Amber !!!!! Mama is thinking hard, coming up with ideas to whet up your appetite !