My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

Gardenia Butterscotch



Yesterday, I was at Mid Valley twice, once in the morning to accompany my father for his weekly post operation eye check up and later in the evening for dinner with my in laws.
Father's eye check up was very fast, in and out in less than 20 minutes, so we had early lunch at Prince Cafe , Boulevard (try any dish with pork chop, it's really yummy, must make note to take some pictures) and by 1pm, I was hungry again , terrible hor ? I had few hours to kill and went to Carrefour to get some buns. I was shocked, potato bread also cost RM3.10 !!!!! The other sausage, cheese and whatnots looked looks unappetizing and was sold in packs of 3 or 4.
Then I came across Gardenia butterscotch @ RM4. Try lah.
Verdict : delicious, delightful. Lives up to it " BETUL BETUL SEDAP.
I'm not a white bread fan but will go this bread.
Above picture was taken on way home. I gobbled almost the whole loaf all by myself. Fei Sei Lor...