My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Suki Hainanese Chicken Rice

Another one of our favourite haunts. I told Barbara about this place and suggested she try. I had this chicken rice almost every week while I was pregnant with Amber.
This is one of the best chicken rice I'd had, the rice is fragrant, tasty and never enough. The chicken meat is firm and tasty as they serve "kampung chicken".


SukiNasi Ayam Hainanese, Open from 9am - 3pm or until chicken is sold out. You can even order a whole chicken for prayers but you need to make advanced booking. Call Mr Suki at
016-6971858 for reservations.

This stall is located at Taman Supreme, Cheras. Take a left turn up Jalan Jintan to Taman Supreme and turn right immediately. This stall is located in between semi d houses and shophouses. You'll be surprised to see a few familiar faces
there as there's a local recording/production house nearby.


The owner, Suki , at his works.



This portion was for 3 of us. A lot of chicken meat right ? She charged us RM7 per head (rice & chicken only)


The rice is very tasty but I think the portion is a bit small. Just nice for me but hubs needed 2 or 3 bowls.



Fresh piquant garlic chilly sauce with lime juice