My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stopover at Ikea

After the trip to Lake Gardens, we were all pooped up and little fart wants to go Ikea.

She's a bit too big for trolleys and luckily did not ask to be carried. Both hubs and I were tired from the heat and walking at the lake.

So, the little fart did this :

I hope I'm not the only mom guilty if this nonsense ! I also hope Ikea would not put up a sign disallowing kids to do this but hey, this is so much more comfy than stroller or stuffing a 3 year olds long legs into the push trolleys.

After a heavy nasi lemak, we had this :


Yes, we are also guilty of stuffing our hot dogs full of relish, pickled onions, ketchup and mustard. Oh, I love mustard with sandwiches and hot dogs !
For RM2 a piece, it's a steal. Makes Ikea worth travelling for. Not to mention the free coffee refills. YUMMZZZ !!