My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

~ Oh What a Beautiful Morning ~

Finally, a morning I don't wake up sweating and I see rain droplets on my window. The past few weeks has been hot, hot and really hot ! They say it'll last till September. I think I'll have melted away by then. I shower before I pop to bed and shower immediately when I wake up and shower dunno how many times in between. After showering, sweat again. I think our electricity bills gonna be a shocker this month. I switch on the air con and fan at the same time and it's still warm but I'll probably save on the water heater. Water from the pipes are warm early in the morning. It's been crazy !

This morning is a refreshing change. I can have my nasi lemak and hot cuppa teh tarik now.

And I hope this remains.