My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lunching In

I lunched in again on Friday. I made extra stuffed taufoo poks from the fish paste, asked my
maid to cook a trusty can of baked beans with egg and I have a tasty and fulfilling lunch :



Recipe for stuffed taufoo poks:
1 portion minced pork (about 300 gm)
1 portion fish paste
dash of pepper
1 small slice of slated tenggiri fish fillet
1 tablespoon corn flour
Mixed all above together. Cut a slit in the taufoo poks. Stuff in filling. Fry filling side down on shallow wok of oil. Leave to cool
Gravy :
Half garlic, minced, fry in oil till fragrant, add in 1 no-Msg ikan bilis cube (if you have the tenggiri bones and skin saved, use it, taste much better), add i liter of water and braise taufoo pok for 30 mins. Garnish with spring onions and serve.