My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To Market

I don't bring my maid to the market, I have a little assistant - Amber.
She enjoys going to the market with Papa and Mama. Mama does all the marketing while she and Papa will buy newspaper, go to coffeeshop, drink teh and eat lor mai kai.

On the drive to the market, we'll sing :

To market, to market
To buy a fat pig
Home again, home again
Jiggedy jig ....


I believe in exposing her to our routine stuff and she never complains that markets are smelly. When I was a kid, I look forward to go market with my mum and learn how to choose vege, fish and meat. Give her a few years more, I will drag her in to the stalls to help me choose vege. Learn while young mah..

Little fart... helping me with the basket.



Here, she makes an alphabet 'A' with chopstick !