My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 28, 2009

My Favourite Bakery

I'm not a bread fan but I love these dainty treats :

Any 5 for RM6. All are tasty and it's so hard to choose only 5 .

This petit treats are available at Sun Moulin, Isetan KLCC !

When I lunch alone and don't know where to eat, and got caught in KLCC during school holidays where getting a seat anywhere is near impossible. Sun Moulin takeaway is a great idea.



Individually packed petits.



My choice : multi sesame mini croissants (the best-est !!!), chocolate danish, edamame bread and chicken floss & seaweed mini's. Quite a lot of carbo for lunch but I really cannot resist ! :(
If you don't work around KLCC area but happen to be at Isetan during weekends, get the takeaways. Sun Moulin's buns sells fast because they are DELICIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!