My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

What's On My Wall ?

My new toy, Canon Powershot A1000IS..

We've been hunting for a basic camera. Since we also got a new DSLR, I didn't want to spend premium for a point and shoot camera. I looked around for cheaper alternative, Olympus, Cybershot and even some lesser known brands.

However, I still like Canon, for it's functions and simplicity to use. My new companion :


RRP RM649 and we got it for RM580, from Canon shop with 2GB Toshiba memory card. Good buy huh ?

And I was toying around with it, I'll share what's on my wall, my office wall that is... not Facebook :)


Pics of her, plastered all over my wall. Moments of her from baby to toddlerhood and now. a 3 yr old.

Sometimes when I'm stressed up at work, I look up and see her, I am reminded of how lucky we are to have a boisterous, cheeky and lively 3 yr old to keep us on our toes.

A good camera is important, moments pass and never returns, capture it and be reminded forever.