My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tagging Along

Recently, she doesn't want to go the childminders. Hubs and I feel guilty of leaving her there for prolonged hours at times, sometimes till past 10pm and she's alone there, all the other kids have left and poor little fart just waits and waits for us to pick her up.

To a kid who doesn't understand concept of time, waiting for parents to pick them up is like waiting for eternity. I feel bad for picking her up late and we've decided to bring her along for our late evening trainings that stretches past 9pm.

We made her promise :
- not to make noise
- not to disturb papa
- not to 'lau kai'

My duty was to keep her busy, with her favourite food, toys and activities :

Chocolates


Coloring books, puzzles,
Vitagen


After 30 mins, nothing could keep her quiet.. she goes knocking on the door.



and start to move the chairs and furnitures around.
No amount of threat will keep her still and she ends up in the training room !
Then hubs threathen her NO MORE COMING WITH US !!! YOU STAY AT BOON KOR-KOR'S HOUSE !!!
She squealed Don't want ! Don't want ! I promise ! I promise I don't disturb.
Let's see if she keeps up with her promise the next session !