Friday, May 22, 2009
Amber - 3years + 1month
My little girl is now 37 months old. Apart from her increasing vocabulary, she can now :
- does not use potty anymore, she prefers adult toilet.
- able to go toilet on her own (take off own pants, adjust her tiny bum bum to sit to the throne, tear tissue paper, fold and wipe off)
- wears diapers only during nap and bedtime. Most of the time, diaper stays dry at afternoon naptime
- able to brush her own teeth (but I must do a major clean up every alternate day)
- finally learning how to write, guided by dotted lines (I got her a Spiderman a-b-c book to inspire her)
-chewing more solid food (she is able to finish off one chicken drumstick in a go)
-able to walk upstairs and down unguided
slowly and surely, she will learn to write a-b-c before she goes to kindie next year.
Way to go girl !