My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Won Knife Food Trail June 09!!!!!!!

***updated*** the Hennessy Lor Meen stall will be closed for 3 wks. It's peak durian season now and he's selling durians from his own orchard at the entrance of Ayer Panas Food Center.
------
I won ! I won !




I follow Sam Cheong's Food Trail article in The Star Metro quite diligently. I like the way he writes and I hope to meet him in person. One day, I saw there was a Knife Food Trail contest asking us to send in articles of our favourite good food place. You know me, always looking for good food places to eat, I emailed in the Hennessy Lor Meen place which I blog about here.

Last week, I received an email from Sam informing me I WON the June contest. So happy ler. Never won anything in a long long time especially contest !!!! Next week, I'll have to at The Star office for a small prize giving ceremony :)

Check out Star Metro page M19 today or the link here.

So happy ler...