My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Noodle Shack - Pan Mee @ Ikano

Finally, I can find a comforting food at Ikano!

Ei Leen treated us to pan mee at Ikano. I was getting sick of the usual Uncle Lims (food not getting any better, although there's some new items).


Noodle Shack @Ikano. My best pals are seated on the right.


Spinach, Mushroom, Dried version or just plain. Quite a lot of varities but I'll stick to good old traditional soup version. For RM7.90, here's what I had :

Minced chicken meat, anchovies, fried fu chuk (my favourite). My only complain is the soup is rather plain, not tasty enough. All else, it's a good meal and another choice to have at Ikanos.


Tucking in to our noodles. I took a snapshot when they were not aware. None of them wanted to be seen or known in my blog :(