My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jamie Oliver's Perfect Roast Chicken

I had a big fat chicken at my disposal and I searched the net for Jamie Oliver's roast chicken dinner

Just follow the recipe closely, I omitted the fresh rosemary herbs and subtituted with my dried Italian herbs. Works just as well.


The chicken, naked


I added a zuchinni to the potatoes and since my roasting pan is not big enough, I roasted the potatoes separately in a separate pan, drizzled with olive oil. Roast potatoes (parboiled) is really delicious, it's crispy on the outside and fluffy inside. Yummz !!!



Chicken roasted, lots of juice on the pan. I removed the skin from the garlic bulbs and cooked the remaining juice to a reduction.


Tadaa !! Yummy yummy dinner.



Chicken, going, going, gone !!!!

Amber loves the flavourful potatoes and chicken !!