My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flabbergasted !

Last Saturday, while I was keeping myself busy in the kitchen measuring this and that.. preparing for the bakes and all, my maid stood there to look at me.. or rather look at me cook.
I know she's keen to learn but she never ASKs questions (that's what leads her to lots of trouble too..)

I chatted with her and asked her to observe, ask and learn how I cook. Secretly, I know she's been copying bits and pieces of my recipes on her diary, I came across them when I peeped into her room. I don't know why but the recipes are not whole.. just a line from here and there.

So, since I was in a good mood that day, anticipating a fun night with my gfs. I told her some of my cooking secrets and which recipe has the lowest cost, if she wants to run a food business, she's gotta look into food cost.

I asked her copy down recipes she likes.

You know what she said ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You copy for me , can ah ?


**speechless**


Sei for mou ???? Lazy as such ????