My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 30, 2010

Leftover Dinner - Pan Fried Radish Cake

This post is so long overdue.

I steamed a tray of radish cake and it's usually quite impossible to finish up a tray. i thought of a good idea to pan fry the radish cakes. Not quite like how the pasar malam guy does it, I don't have that kind of flat frying pan and skills he has, I did it my way and it was nice.

Main ingredients :

bean sprouts


spring onions and dried prawns - fried and pounded


kuchai and lap cheong


the radish cake.. pan fried in non stick pan first, then cut to cubes


then.. fry garlic in a little oil till fragrant, add lap cheong, dried prawns, radish cake, fry till fragrant, add soya sauce, ,fish sauce, kuchai, beansprouts and egg.
Tadaa :
.
.
.
.
.



Nice ?