My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Concert - A little goes a long way

Amber's kindy concert was held almost nearing end term. This year, she danced Korean pop - Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. 

Excited, she was, as I am. Woke up early, showered and applied powder over her body to make her more comfortable as  her costume is the itchy, pokey type. She pestered for makeup and I applied some lip gloss on her or else we'll never hear the end of it and never leave home.

 

The kids had to go to school first and leave for the concert venue by bus whilst us parents made our way there. 

When I saw little fart at the venue, I was surprised with her matured Korean pop look :


A little makeup goes a long way.


Teacher Jo, the principal gave a speech and  part of her speech is a gentle reminder to us, parents.

Love your children more .. 
and love is spelled as T-I-M-E !!

This concert is the last for Amber, she will not be graduating from the kinder next year. We have changed her to a chinese syllabus based kinder.

We've made many good friends from her kinder and we'll keep in touch with some of the teachers.
Adios Kinder D and we'll miss you !