My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

These boots are made for walking,
and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

Remember this song ?

Hubs bought Amber a pair of boots from Isetan (hubs bought, not me, although I paid coz I was dead against buying the boots). Amber put it on and walked around, say 'Very nice, just like cheh chehs'

I mean, how crazy can you go to wear boots on hot sunny Malaysia? Moreover this was the last pair and fitted just too well and a micro inch more it'll be too tight. Amber said ' No lar.. not tight lar' and hubs was in a mood to spoil her that day, don't know why.

Well, Amber does has a penchant for shoes and she has way many more pairs than ME :(

I must admit it looks quite nice on Amber and I took a few shots of her in her new boots...

Boots has to match dress... white boots goes well with anything. I can't find any dress for to match it though. So the past 3 weeks, she's been walking around with her boots. I want her to maximize it before it gets too tight.






Goes well with denims too. She looks so matured here :





So, nice or not ? Do, you think she's overdone it ?
BTW, the boots cost RM69 less 50% ... not too expensive.
Now, she's looking forward to 'klik klok' shoes and I think I found one for her...