My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Prevention or Precaution

Prevention or precaution ? Whatever. Chinese medicine halls now sells prepacked 'leung char' and with special ones labeled H1N1, for one to take precautions against H1N1 but the guy also said it can prevent H1N1 wor ...

I don't believe much of his words, purely sales talk but still I end up grabbing some packs of :


I took a few packets of 'leung char' and some to 'yoon fai' or sooth the lungs. I don't think it prevents me or my family from catching the H1N1 virus. I believe in keeping ourselves clean and be wary of our surrounding wherever we go. Never leave home without antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizers. However, I do believe the 'leung char' keeps our body balanced, cool and thus reduce our chances of catching a cough, fever or sore throat. If we keep our immunity high, there'll be less chance of us catching the virus right ?

Moreover, the 'leung char' taste great and refreshing !