My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Entering Standard 1

A milestone. My baby has entered Standard 1.
Getting a desirable school, closer to home wasn't a problem. In fact, I have a better network with other moms living around our home and we car pool.

She enjoys going to school with her best buddy and hubs and I enjoy listening to chitter chatter of 7yr olds (much better than our local radio station)





 I was with her for the first few days. I've promised her 3 days but after a day, I started sneaking out. After a week, parents were not allowed to the classrooms anymore.

She was initially nervous and afraid of her new school, no thanks to me, who has been terrifying her with harsh disciplines of a chinese primary school but her first day of school went by without a hitch.

We are proud of her and hope she will make the best out of her schooling years at a Chinese medium primary.
Posted by Picasa