My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Back On Track

I hopped on  the cross trainer this morning, after a long hiatus.. with various reasons of course. I stopped working out when I fell sick last year.. it was high fever or something.. I couldn't even remember what but just a mere and lame reason to stop exercise. Then came Christmas and the fruitcake frenzy. Then came the birthday, new year and CNY.

Can't think of any good reason to skip the cross trainer now and after hearing of one heart attack after another during the new year period it scares me. Over the past 3 years, we've heard of so many sudden heart attacks . . of relatives, friends, clients and politicians included. All boils down to lifestyle and diet :S

During sometime mid of last year, I started exercising diligently and ate consciously. I lost 4kg before I fell into the "anythings-a good reason-not to exercise"  trap. I've gained some weight but I'm determined not to tip the previous high.

Hubs gave words of encouragement. He said as long as I don't hit a higher high and always look towards a lower low, it's an achievement. He said :

"your weight management should be just like a bear market"

:D :D :D :D :D
wishing you a Happy Monday and a Happy Week :D