My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 3, 2010

Enquiries

I've written to McDonalds and KFC to enquire about their food ingredients. Amber takes only nuggets and fries from McDonalds and fried chicken and mashed potatoes from KFC.

I really do not think KFC would add milk to their mash potatoes but just to be safe than sorry.... we'll we never know. I wanted Dr Wong to test the mash potatoes last week but he mistakenly gave Amber the antidote drops too fast.. and hence we could not test out the mash potatoes.

We're not fast food junkies, in fact we hate fast food but sometimes for convenience and to fill up her tummy when we're rushing time, we'll just hop in to the nearest McD's. I admit. . their free refills of cokes and coffee is a big draw.

Can't wait to hear from McD & KFC..