My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Simple and Healthy Dinner

Sometimes I can't think of what to cook, esp after a weekend away. Just too lazy to cook and even lazier to 'tapau' or eat out. Last Sunday was such a day.

My neighbour gave me some frozen preboiled unagi and here's what I did for a wholesome dinner :


Defrost and toast the unagi with Kikkoman Honey & Soy Marinate sauce. Serve with rice and hard boiled eggs.



And for vege, julienne some Chinese long cabbage (wong nga pak), rinse and chill. Serve with sweetened chinese black vinegar and sesame seed. Add chilly oil if you want, I was too lazy to even fry up some .. . ..
Try this refreshing salad.. tasty, healthy and only 1 veggie needed. No need to buy the whole works of lettuce, tomato, capsicum etc.