My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 25, 2009

Lazy long weekend.

It's more than a week on my last posting. A long break for me!

In fact, I've been so busy lately. My camera also went 'kaput' and I lost a lot of photo opportunities.


So, what have we been up to lately ?


The long Raya weekend was the best we've enjoyed, we did not go anywhere. No cuti cuti Malaysia (traffic jam) or jalan jalan cari makan. We just stayed home and went shopping around town, burning a big hole in our pockets. We were at Pavilion (my ever so favourite place, all my favourite food there, J Co, Thye Hong and The Loaf) 3 days in a row (Saturday, Sunday, Monday), kiasu or not ? Amber also loves the porridge at Food Republic's Yoo Tiao.. so that's another reason why I like Pavilion, no need to fuss and battle over her meals.


Actually, we had things to buy and intended to split our puchases to claim the 2 hour free parking. We got ourselves a new all in one printer and toner for home (from Low Yat Plaza) , a new DSLR camera for hubs and a new Powershot for me. Pokai or not ?


BIL was also in town over the weekend. It's really nice to have an extra hand in the house, someone Amber can bug all day long, until she doesn't want me and hubs seated next to her in the car, she wants Sook Sook instead. She even wants Sook Sook to bring her 'shee shee' in the toilet. LOL !!! All day long, we hear her Sook Sook this.. Sook Sook that... Hubs and I are very happy to have our own space and we welcome Sook Sook to come and stay more frequent, keeping Amber company.


We also watched a few movies, Jurassic Park, Lost World, Alvin and The Chipmunks, Red Cliff 1 & 2 at home.

That's what I call a relaxing weekend.

This weekend is not so relaxing tho'. Hubs and I attended a course recently and we have assignments to do. I guess we'll burn the midnight oil tonight and tomorrow to get our assignments up as it's due on Monday !