My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Smelly Feet ! Cheeky Fart !

Amber has a habit of pulling her big toe over to her nose, which I find so funny. She'll deliberately do it just to make me laugh. I remember when she was a baby, about 8 months old, she love to grab her toes and play with them. Her antics now reminds me of her baby days which I so miss.




I'll tease her 'Yee.. smelly feet !!!'

And she has another quirky habit, if hubs or me carry her in the front seat (I know, slap me for not strapping her to her car seat but we allow her to seat front for very short distance drive), she'll place her feet on the air cond vent for 'cooling effect' like this :



and then,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

places her feet on her cheeks to feel the coldness !




and this time, two feet over to her nose !!!

Cheeky or not ?