My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grilled Chicken Burger - My Personal Account

I dragged the hubs all the way to nearest McD at Sogo for lunch today. We need to head that direction to settle some credit card bills anyway but mainly because McD is very very crowded esp the outlet at Sogo and since it's puasa month, it's quite easy to get a seat.

Hubs ordered his usual, Big Mac set. I ordered the Grilled Chicken Burger. Very yummy, moist chicken burger and I felt healthy all the way.. biting onto a grilled chicken bun .. the only fat bit was the sauce.

I was gloating to hubs about the healthiness of the burger and I peeped what's inside ..

..
..
..
..
..
a thick fat layer of chicken skin !

no wonder so moist la !
I hate 'kai pei' and had to spit out all the fats.. bite bite.. ptui ptui... eeesh...

So, not so healthy after all ya ??: