My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rainbow on Ching Ming Prayer Day

Last Sunday, my family did our Ching Ming prayer. Left for the cemetary at 6.30am, smooth traffic, nice drive, watching the sunrise and got ourselves a nice parking.

I made cupcakes and folded some 'kam ngan' for mother & brother. Not that they will be receiving these items in the afterworld but ching ming to me is to remember our loved ones who were part of our lives. Though they have departed, they are still remembered. Ching Ming is also a reminder for us to cherish our other family members who are still alive now.

A beautiful and cooling morning for us and I captured a double rainbow on my hp..



So, how was your ching ming prayers ? Was it elaborate or just a simple family affair ?