My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 5, 2010

Pineapple Tarts

Last night, I was at Jo's house , assisting her to bake pineapple tarts. It was her first attempt making tarts and I am kinda excited for her as I also have some jam in my fridge, cooked weeks ago but I have not gotten around baking, coz : 1) I have no time 2) I don't really know how to bake. I love tarts and can whack jars of it but always afraid to attempt making them.

So, last night was an eye opening experience for me. She cooked the jam and I brought along my tart shapers.

Working hand in hand is so much more fun.


One of us will press the dough and the other roll the fillings


Rows and rows of pretty tarts


Baked.. yummylicous ! Makes me wanna go home and bake my own tarts immediately.


While baking tarts, we also chomped on some CNY cookies.


And the kids we running around, shouting and screaming, basically, just having fun.


Her kids and mine.

Baking with a friend is so much more fun !