My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lantern Play at Home

**photo post**


We had a small do at home couple of weekends ago for Amber's kindie mates and since the Mid Autumn festival was drawing near..the kids played lantern too.

I lor mai fan, curry chicken, fried noodles and boxing chicken. The chicken seller at the market was kind enough to boxing up the little drummets when I told her I wanted drummets for party. She said it's easier for kids to eat and looks good too.

Our friends brought some mooncakes to share :D


 

I prepared some jelly deserts and Amber helped me ice the cupcakes

The mummies, daddy and kindie principal. Packet drinks for kids and beer for us :D

I asked the principal's kids to help the younger ones start the lantern party.




Then, we had face painting ! This is soooo fun ! I got the face crayons from a party pack shop at Ikano. Hubs saw and knew it would be a hit with the kids and it sure was !!!

Amber's kindie principal and her charges.
The kids had a real good time and watched Avatar while the adults yakked !

ROOOARRRR !!!!!!! HISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!  Amber doing her thing .

.
This year will be Amber's lasts year at her kindie. We plan to send her to a chinese based kindie next year and we hope she can keep in touch with her friends.