My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Orange cupcakes

I made orange cupcakes for Ching Ming prayers.



ingredients

I used the basic buttercake recipe and baked the batter in cupcake trays lined with size 12 papercups.


Recipe :

250gms butter - 1 block 250gms self raising flour

200gms caster sugar

4 large eggs

30ml fresh milk

60ml Sunquick orange concentrate


Cream butter and sugar till fluffy, add eggs, one at a time, continue creaming and slowly add in milk and orange concentrate.
Fold in flour and pour to cupcake casing.

Preheat oven and bake at 180 celcius for 20-30 minutes. Cakes are done when the top becomes golden or test with cake tester




my little helper and cakes in the bake


golden orange cupcakes ! Yumz !

Easy peasy and tasty baking.. Amber loves it and I packed some for her breakfast. I'd better discipline myself to limit my cake intakes, otherwise fei sei lor..