My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Talk Softly !

I've just put the little fart to bed, and I am fuming mad. It has been 4 days in a row, I get her ready to bed, going through the bedtime rituals of reading a book and etc...

Once the lights are off, usually around 9.30pm, it'll take her more than an hour to fall asleep. She'll be itchy here, there and wants me to scratch her ( I do admit, her eczema rashes flares up especially on hot days), climb to my bed, off, climb again and off again, switch on the sidelights, dim it. I quickly switch it off, hoping she'll fall asleep faster and she says :

I want to see your face.

No, you can hold my hand !

No, I want to see mama's face.

You know how it's like ? You nod off, she wakes you up and you nod off again, she wakes you up again ?

I raised my voice in anger :

GO TO BED, GO TO YOUR BED ! NO MORE TALKING ! CLOSE YOUR EYES, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH ! OTHERWISE MAMA PIAK ! PIAK !!!!!

Little fart, with her small round eyes looks at me and says :

next time you talk soflty ah... don't talk loud loud ok ?

***speechless***