My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Backyard Monsters and Dinosaurs

We had a couple of free passes to Mid Valley Exhibition Centers' "Backyard Monsters and Dinosaurs", courtesy of YeYe & MaMa's shopping at Metrojaya.
The paying entrance fee is RM12 per adult and RM5 for child 5-12yrs old.

Would I pay to view the place ? No.
It's small, a few dinosaurs, giant insects and other monsters with 'sound effects' a slowly moving hands and legs, enough to scare Amber.. hahaha..


For RM12, I personally think it's not worth it.


the attractions at site


i wonder what does a 'giant shoe' gotta do with dinosaurs ?? I find this amusing.

At night, while putting her to bed, the little one, hiding under the pillow, told me softly :

Mama, I scared scared wor..

Scared what ?

The dinosaur ! the big big grasshopper ! (actually a praying mantis)
Can sing song wor..

What song ?

WHORRR.. WHHONNGG !

*lol* it was the dinosaurs sound. I told her :

No need to be scared. It is not the dinosaurs sound, it's from CD lah.. like playing nursery rhyme,
There's no more dinosaur in the world now, you cannot see dinosaur anymore, only plastic ones.
Now, go to sleep, mama sayang, ok ?

ok....

poor girl, she was so uneasy at the exhibition... now she goes to sleep thinking of dinosaurs and monsters.