My Ramblings

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Her birthday

Amber had a blast today at the childminders. They did a small party for her with balloons, songs and all. I picked her up at 4.30pm, the kids were all sleeping, flat out from the fun. It was very cute to see all of them sleeping on the mattress. I wished I took a photo.


Presents from her cousins and yee yee even before her birthday. The excitement starts way way before her birthday.

We did a small celebration for her at Madam Kwans, Mid Valley. Mama and YeYe bought her a BATMAN Hazelnut Cheesecake. My litter fart was jumping with joy from the cake shop till dinner time, ranting about her cake and kept singing

Happy Birthday to yoooooo... Happy Birthday to yooooo.

Her BATMAN cake. *lol* Last year she was crazy over Spiderman, this year Batman. I wonder what happened to Cinderella and Snow White ??

Make a wish girl !

Mama, you see, I cut the cake !

The kids could not resist the Toys R Us gym display area outside the store. My little girl will go for a few rides before we had to drag her feet to leave.


All the presents she got for this year's birthday. Mama and Papa did not buy you any gifts. We invested a small ang pow into your unit trust fund. You will know the value of it when you are older. Hope it'll help you buy your first car or first home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER ! MAMA AND PAPA LOVES YOU VERY MUCH.
OUR WISH FOR YOU IS TO GROW UP TO BE A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND JOYFUL PERSON WITH STRONG MORAL BELIEFS AND ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOCIETY !